Big Data Source Book Is Out – 3rd Edition
The Big Data Source Book is always one of my favorites. We are asked by the publisher Database Trends and Applications to use our many years of experience to determine where we think technology is headed. I wont give it away, you will have to read Cloud Technologies Advance Fueled by Openness and Machine Learning to see where Don Sullivan and I think we are headed in the near future.
About The Big Data Source Book
Database Trends and Applications magazine’s third edition of the Big Data Sourcebook is your guide to the enterprise and technology issues IT professionals are being asked to cope with in 2016 as business or organizational leadership increasingly defines strategies that leverage the ‘big data’ phenomenon.
Articles in the Big Data Source Book include:
• The Future Is Coming Fast by Joyce Wells
• Nine Trends in the Growing Big Data Market by Joe McKendrick
• Dispatches From the Database Revolution by Guy Harrison
• Hadoop and Its Accompanying Ecosystem Are Here to Stay by Jim Scott
• Data Warehousing in the Era of Big Data by Joe Caserta and Elliott Cordo
• Back to the Future: A Data Governance Ride Worth Taking by Anne Buff
• The New, Newly Democratized Data Integration by Stephen Swoyer
• Cloud Technologies Advance Fueled by Openness and Machine Learning by Michael Corey and Don Sullivan
• The IoT Revolution Has Only Just Begun by Stuart Taylor
• Improving Data Quality for Better Business Outcomes by Elliot King
• Three Key Challenges in Leveraging Big Data and Analytics: Privacy, Corporate Governance, and ROI by Bart Baesens
• Think Bigger: The Need for Data-Centric Security by Ulf Mattsson
Take the time to download your free copy. Feel free to share any feedback you have here.
My Blog: http://michaelcorey.com/
My Personal Twitter Account: Michael_Corey
Columnist for the Big Data Quarterly. <Click Here to Subscribe Big Data Quarterly>
Ntirety Corporate Twitter Account: Ntirety